we specialize in
The KDA Homes Promise
Our experience with KDA Homes was very enjoyable. Dave is excellent and was always clear cut in providing suggestions and open to our input. If we had to buy another property, we would definitely return to KDA Homes. Even after delivering the keys, Dave was there to help, informing us who to contact for issues and making us feel comfortable every step of the way!
Major selling point knowing that our house was built by KDA Homes. Having gotten to know other owners of KDA-built houses and having heard about their high level of satisfaction, we knew we were buying quality construction. Immediately upon first seeing it, you could tell that this was a well-built house. Everything was built with pride right down to the perfectly square framing around the windows, which our shades estimator raved about. KDA has been with us every step of the way. They have had a responsive presence even well after we closed on our house. All in all, we’re delighted to have gotten a KDA house to call home!
Working with KDA was a wonderful experience. We worked closely with Dave DeCarlow throughout the project. He was great to work with, accommodating to our needs, easy to communicate with, organized and detail-oriented in his approach. Our house is energy efficient and beautifully built. The details are high quality from the cabinetry, windows, and tile to the floors and trim. We could not be happier and highly recommend KDA Homes.
We looked for homes in Ashland for at least 4 months when we came upon KDA in Verde Village. The high quality and degree of customization coupled with reasonable prices ended our search. We wanted a fairly large number of things changed, including changes that required engineering assessments. KDA gave us expert help and accomplished all of them! We are beyond happy with our new home!!
The KDA team was a pleasure to work with and made the long-distance logistics of building our Verde Village home nearly painless. They were very accommodating with all of our requests for changes and upgrades. More importantly, everything was done right the first time. The build quality and craftsmanship were excellent and the work crews were consistently professional and courteous.
WHY CHOOSE KDA Homes?
Our development and construction team (Dave DeCarlow, Laz Ayala and Mark Knox) have over 100 years of combined experience in planning, development, construction and local real estate.
With over 100 years of combined experience, our team is committed to providing the highest level of customer service and quality construction:
- Our homes are built under the leadership of our partner Dave DeCarlow, a third-generation local builder who prides himself on quality construction and customer satisfaction.
- KDA Homes is a member of the Jackson County Home Builders Association.
- We are a Lifelong Housing Certified builder.
- We have worked with many of our local subcontractors and suppliers for years and enjoy a high level of loyal service on our projects.
We have made it our mission to lead the way in sustainability in Ashland, Oregon, crafting innovative, affordable communities by taking the following initiatives:
- Creating Oregon’s first community Shared Electric Vehicle program to promote fewer cars on the road while saving our community members thousands of dollars per year.
- Making all of our homes solar-powered, allowing you to generate and sell your own electricity while slashing your carbon footprint.
- Using the highest industry standards for sustainability and eco-friendly building by meeting Earth Advantage Platinum and NW Energy Star standards.
- Designing our communities with drought-resistant landscaping and bee-friendly pollinator gardens.
- Using the highest industry standards, quality materials, and finishes in every home.
- Reducing the financial risks for our homeowners with a home warranty for the first two years or the optional 2-10 year Home Warranty.
- Dave has worked in various aspects of construction for over 40 years.
- Mark was a Land Use Planner for the City of Ashland for 13 years and the Planning Director for the City of Talent for five years before joining KDA Homes.
- Laz has been a Rogue Valley resident and real estate entrepreneur for over 30 years.
An Introduction To Earth Advantage Platinum With Rick Harris of Rick Harris Real Estate Group Hi everyone, I’m Rick Harris…
Wondering why you should go solar? In this article, you will learn how solar panels can benefit your health, family, and wallet. What more can you ask for?
All of the information in the article about lifelong housing was provided by lifelonghousing.org and RVCOG. Ask yourself this. As…