Looking for homes in Southern Oregon? Then you’ve come to the right place!
We’ve put together a handy guide that will help you search for homes in Southern Oregon. Looking for the best real estate agents? Homes for sale in Southern Oregon? Wondering what it’s like to live here?
Click the links below and discover why you should make Southern Oregon your new home!
What’s On The Market? Homes In Southern Oregon
When it comes to searching for homes in Southern Oregon, it helps to narrow down what you are looking for first. Some questions you may want to ask yourself are:
- Do you want to live out in the country?
- Is affordability your biggest concern?
- Do you want your kids to be enrolled in the best school district?
- Do you want to live near the best cultural amenities?
Depending on what you’re looking for you may want to look for homes in:
- Top-rated schools.
- The cultural capital of Southern Oregon with great dining, arts, and recreation.
- Homes in Ashland are typically more expensive than other homes in Southern Oregon.
- More affordable.
- Bigger city.
- Still great schools.
- Smaller and more rural.
- More affordable compared to neighboring Ashland, yet still close enough to enjoy the perks fo living in Ashland.
- Rural Southern Oregon
- There are plenty of affordable homes in rural Southern Oregon, many set on acres of land.
- You will have to commute farther to get into town, but the reward is peace and tranquility with gorgeous views of the Cascade and Siskiyou mountain ranges.
Once you narrow down your search, start browsing through these handy guides to see what options are available.
Looking For Homes In Southern Oregon
- Detailed listings of real estate for sale by Realtors in the Southern Oregon area, with pictures, virtual tours, and maps.
- We are proud to welcome you to Phillips Corner, a vibrant townhome community in Ashland, Oregon close to schools and the downtown core.
- We recently sat down with Rick Harris and Rachelle Beveridge, KDA’s top two REALTORS®, to learn what homebuyers should know about Ashland’s newest townhome community at Phillips Corner.
- The Garden Cottages is an eco-friendly, close-knit community with neighbor-friendly features, solar, and a communal electric vehicle program.
- Discover what new construction homes are available in Ashland, Oregon.
- For those looking to buy, our hope is that this blog will be a one-stop resource for finding everything you need to know about the housing market in Ashland, the city itself, things to do, places to eat, and everything in between.
- Known for its world-class wines, gorgeous sweeping views, and abundance of cultural and outdoor recreation opportunities there is a reason why so many people are choosing to relocate here.
- As homebuilders, we understand the importance of shopping around for the right fit which is why we are going to share our list of the best home builders in Ashland, Oregon.
- Consider these factors when deciding whether to build or buy your new home.
Home Buying Guides
- Thinking of buying a new construction home in Southern Oregon? Here’s what you need to know.
- Whether your motivations for going solar are economic, environmental, or personal, these 10 solar power benefits will give you plenty of reason to call up your local solar technician for a quote.
- For many, true home buying happiness seems to come in small packages with thoughtful designs.
- Distinguishing your “wants” from your “needs” will help you find the home of your dreams.
- Here’s the thing, buying a new home is not like what you see on HGTV.
- The 2020 Best Public High Schools ranking is based on rigorous analysis of key statistics and millions of reviews from students and parents using data from the U.S. Department of Education. Ranking factors include state test scores, college readiness, graduation rates, SAT/ACT scores, teacher quality, and high school ratings.
Ashland Locals Guides
- Find out why Ashland is voted among the best places to live America year after year.
- For those unfamiliar with everything Ashland as to offer we’ve made this handy guide to help you explore all of the best things to see, eat, and do in downtown Ashland, Oregon.
- Ashland is a shoppers paradise, but don’t expect large department stores. Instead, you’ll find boutique stores selling locally made items.
- Find out why your family should consider living in Ashland. Here’s a hint, it’s a great place to raise kids.
- Hear why Ashland is so great, from those living here.
- One of our favorite things about living in Ashland is the abundance of farmers’ markets.
- Ashland is a culinary enthusiast’s delight.